A great activity for kids of all ages!
As a parent we want the best for our children. Martial arts helps give children the confidence and the character traits that they need to live a healthy and happy life. Would you like to ensure that your child will grow up to be confident, fit and capable of handling themselves regardless of the obstacles they will face?
Today nothing can give your child the benefits they’ll get from taking martial arts classes! From giving kids a lifelong appreciation for fitness and engaging them with other kids their age in a fun and safe setting, to teaching kids self-defense and building their self-confidence. Our martial arts classes are simply one of the best things you can give your child!
- A great workout that kids love
- Healthy activities that stimulate muscle growth and promote flexibility
- Improved coordination
- Unbreakable focus and concentration that leads to better grades
- A proven system to boost your child’s self-esteem
- Critical life lessons to cope with peer pressure and bullying
- Leadership skills that separate your kids from the pack
- An appreciation for goal setting and plenty of positive reinforcement to develop a non-quitting spirit
What we teach separates us from the rest.
At WCMA we teach only the most practical and proven martial arts in the business. Our children’s program is a mix of Muay thai kickboxing and Gracie jiu jitsu. Most martial arts look effective but they are not. Learning the fundamentals of these arts which have been proven to work the best in self defense situations will teach your son or daughter a skill for life. Also they will develop self discipline, self respect, and empower him or her with a new confidence. We supplement our lessons with the “I CAN” program to help them learn the ABCs of what it takes to become a champion in life… Attitude, Behavior and Character!
We offer a wonderful children’s program and awesome children’s birthday parties for the Ashland, Hanover, Henrico, Glen Allen, Mechanicsville, Richmond, Va areas. Call us for more info.